Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweetie Pie's progress

I moved Sweetie Pie, adoptable foster cat, into the bedroom to join the more mellow "bedroom" kitties being that Punk Kitty Willow and Linus were tag-teaming her. She just wasn't happy and it was really sad to see her sitting in her little cave.

Since I moved her, she has been like a new cat. She is playing with toys and attempting to play with the other BKs.

I have never dealt with a cat that is so big. I really do believe that her weight problem was due to someone feeding her table scraps or high calorie cheap food. She truly doesn't have her head buried in the bowl, even when she was in the foster room, so I don't think she is truly a stress eater, like her foster mom.

I am feeding her Felidae Platinum (reduced calorie senior) which is a great food and I love how her coat is looking fabulous.

Her favorite place to lie is on the bed looking out through the window at all the birds and squirrels.

I will try to get a video or updated pictures of her to post.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment