Saturday, January 3, 2009

Guest Blogger: Ian

Hello Everyone!  

My name is Ian and I'm looking for a fur-ever home for the New Year!   I'm a fun, chatty, 9 month old boy.  I've never meet a cat or person I didn't like.  Here I am in my room having a stare down with a treat (I won).  
My foster mom says I'm a bit mischievous and have a slight addiction to canned food, but I more than make up for it in personality.  I can spend hours playing with my favorite stuffed mouse.  

If you want to get to know me better, send Catsnap an email or you can visit me during January Petsmart Adoption Days on Saturdays 11-2 and Sundays 1-3. We usually hang out by the litter aisle, so stop by and say 'hello'.  You can also meet my buddies, Fang, Willow and the occasional rowdy kitten at Petsmart as well.  If my foster brothers ever wake up from their nap, I'll make sure they introduce themselves to the blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment