Friday, April 17, 2009

Adoption Update: Punkin and Peaches

We just got an update from the woman who adopted Punkin and Peaches from us last year.  The girls look they are doing really well and love their new family- 
My husband and I adopted princess (now punkin) and peaches last August from you guys and we just love them.  they just had their first birthday and I thought you might like a couple of pictures of them.  they are still the sweetest cats ever.  Can you believe they are almost the perfect cats (other than peaches playing at 4am---nipping at our legs and feet under the covers!).  We just love them.  They are so spoiled---I just bought a new, bigger kitty condo for them.  I can't wait to see them play on it.

Thanks again for the girls.  They are great company.


No comments:

Post a Comment